Dammu Trails & Latest news pictures


Dammu audio launch

The audio of Dammu, starring NTR, Trisha and Karthika, was released on Thursday night at Shilpa Kala Vedika, Hyderabad.


The movie is produced by KS Rama Rao on Creative Commercials Media, while successful director Boyapati Seenu wields the megaphone. Music is by MMKeeravani.

NTR, Boyapati Seenu, Trisha, Karthika, SS Rajamouli, MM Keeravani, Valli, Seenu Vytla, Ali, Chalapati Rao, Chandrabose, Reshma, Suresh Kondeti, Dil Raju, C. Kalyan, Kota, KS Rama Rao, Vallabha, Bandla Ganesh, Imax Ramesh Prasad and a lot of fans took part in the event.

Ads By Google

Ace director K. Raghavendra Rao, Rajamouli, Seenu Vytla, Trsiha and Karthika released the songs. Trailers were released by Boyapati Seenu.

MM Keeravani and Valli released the CDs and presented the first number to NTR and his spouse Praneetha. SS Rajamouli said: "Eight years ago, Vinayak and I did mass films. Later, Vinayak left for the comedy track, while I went for insects (referring to his movie Eega). At a time when the audiences are short of mass flicks, Boyapati Seenu returned with Simha.

"I heard the songs of Dammu several weeks ago. They are extraordinary. I liked the `Ruler` song very much. The songs are mass. If ever, I do a film with NTR, I will not do any hit film, but a film that would be remembered in his entire career", says Rajamouli.

Keeravani said: "NTR is playing a son, actor and a good husband in real life. Now, he is `Ruler` in Dammu. Disciplined director Boyapati Seenu is a big asset to the industry. The film`s audio is going to be a milestone in the career of lyricist Chandrabose."

NTR said: "It is my great luck to be able to work with Boyapati Seenu. I rejected nine of his stories. Later I hugged him after he completed the very first line of a story. I said that such kind of `Dammu` (punch) should be there for my fans."

"I congratulate him for selecting me as the hero for such a film with superb punch. I started my journey towards mass films with Rajamouli and got consolidated with Vinayak. Of the 200 films for which Keeravani provided music, four were mine and were chartbusters. I thank the cast and crew from the bottom of my heart", says NTR.

Boyapati Seenu said: "I am not matured enough to speak about the grace of Keeravani`s music. But as a technician I can tell you that music is the backbone of Dammu. I thank one all. I did my best to stand up to the expectations of NTR fans. I believe Dammu would bring NTR and me all the required boost and good name in the industry."

Audio release of NTR`s Dammu

he much-awaited audio of NTR`s Dammu is to be unveiled later this evening in Hyderabad.

A grand audio launch ceremony is planned at Shilpa Kala Vedhika in Madhapur. NTR, Trisha and Karthika star in this film that is being directed by Boyapati Srinu and produced by Alexander Vallabha.

M M Keeravani has provided the music. K Raghavendra Rao, S S Rajamouli, Srinu Vaitla and other celebrities are expected to grace the event.